For most of us, stress and food go hand-in-hand. Food can give us the feelings of power, control, and satisfaction that we need in successful situations. It’s no surprise that when our stress levels go up our resistance to “comfort” food goes down.
This isn’t a bad thing – our favorite foods actually can reduce our stress levels, but moderation is key.
Giving your body the nutrition it needs is a positive step you can take every day toward combating stress. With the correct nutrition, you are better prepared to face the challenges of the day.
In our Stress Management Program, you will receive:
- 7-day Stress-Busting Meal Plan
- 62 Stress-Busting meals under 30 minutes
- 10 Stress-Busting smoothies
- 27 Stress-Reducing Go to Snacks recipes
- 38 Stress-Busting Adaptogenic Recipes
- Stress articles